Love shouldnt hurt...was the obvious and right thing to say... I thought.
Then Apmel interfeared with "YES! It hurts so good!
OH...is that the key ? Its so wonderful and painful at the same time...
Where does the pain come from?
Some ideas ?
- You long for Love and you grasp it in desperation when it even just shows the tip of its nose. You want it so much, since you have longed for so long ? It kinda can be hurtful then.....in a wonderful way ? or....
- Two people meet and they Love eachother...So where is the Hurt ? Normal lovely Love between two people that communicate and understand eachother. They have plans and they really do compromise..hmm No hurting there or is there ? (My vote here)
- You Love someone that is unreachable...Then it hurts to try and try and the only thing you get, is to be used as an object...??? Off course that hurts :-( There is no respect, so this is not mutual Love..This is the kind that really hurts bad.
- Ouch being used and abused...How come you stay ? Love is strange...or is Love easy but humans strange ? hmmmm I actually dont know...Probably a kombination ?
- Loving someone that doesnt respond...Ouch..Off course this hurts...This is the mind..this is a need...this is not a two way thing just "wanting someone" ..Is that just egoistic... if the other doesnt feel the same...How do we define, the need to have ?
Obvious is that there are different pains... Very few acceptable and others should be banned.
So still...Love shouldnt hurt, but if it hurts in a good way...then just go for it - LOL