My Time

söndag 18 oktober 2009

Follow your heart ?

Realism and feelings, are they compatible ? Should you ever consider to be realistic about your feelings or have feelings that doesnt follow your realistic thoughts ?

Tricky tricky tricky question..
..probably we need to break it down a little to make it feasable to grasp in a understandable way. Well in a theoretical way atleast. I have given up being able to handle those matters in a controled way in RL (reality) and SL..(in there).

Lets brake it down into smaller pieces as a Q and A

Q: Should we ever create relations without feelings - A: Noway then leave SL and go to work instead.

Q: Should we end feelings just cause the realistic analysis tells us to not continue...hmmm ? A: Well If you have difficulties falling in Love then this is probably very very difficult. Hmm I say that you probably atleast need to try but be aware and careful or what ?

Q: Can we Leave someone that we Love just based on realistic thoughts - A: Well Sometimes we should but it is very difficult....cause the heart beats the brain 99 times (or so) out of 100. Maybe after some painful experiences there is a way to make the balance more realistic, but not when Love works and others just advice you.

Q: Can Love hurt ? A: Nope..here I am definitely sure.OK if 2 people Love eachother and there is circumstances that part them then it might hurt (Romeo And Juliette), but if 2 people Love eachother and take care of eachother with healthy Love and without any tragic circumstances then Love should only create Joy. I am sure about this....if there is a balance and you talk and communicate with eachother then Love will triumph.

Q: How do I handle tragic ciscumstances when I am in Love A: hmmm beats me....

Q: Others talk make you leav your Love? A: Auch, ask your BeLoved instead...just make sure if he/she tells you the truth or not...

Please share you thoughts ..maybe we discover somekind of truth ?

THX 4 reading
//Styxl

5 kommentarer:

  1. This is really interesting!
    This is my straight answers without giving it too much thoughts. So...from the heart

    Answer to Q 1 is defenetly no! Why even concider?
    Q 2...hmmm...I think you missed out of something here...What is realistic? And who decides what is? And Love is the most powerful feeling there is...hard to beat, and hard to be realistic
    Q 3 & 4 No!
    Q 5 Practical problems can always be solved
    Q 6 Tell me all about it...but in the end..if there is Love and communication, it can always be solved
    Looking forward to your next post :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hmm good questions, I try to answer:
    Q1: No, been there done that, never more!
    Q2: Yes, i´m, afraid i can do that...I think to much
    Q3: Yes, sorry.. but one shouldn´t i suppose?
    Q4: Yes...because of what i said above
    Q5: Dunno....
    Q6: No, don´t think so

    I hope u get a lot of anwers! Don´t be chickens, the rest of u readers! ;)
    I agree with Iendi, i see forward to your next post!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your try to be "realistic and Logic about an phenomema thats very "unrealistic and unlogic..
    RL or SL.Love.Most people in love are bacically nuts the first 6 months:)
    The thing thats making me wonder, with Sl relations is:
    Why the hurry? Why not just put your brains were your heart is.At least for 6 months.Or 12, why not even a bit more?
    If its real, true and good,Rl will try to get into SL,or you both will want that.Then all the issues concerning whos sofa to keep or even what country to live in, will solve themselves ..I hope ..;)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Q: Should we ever create relations without feelings - A: No! Of course not!
    Q: Should we end feelings just cause the realistic analysis tells us to not continue...hmmm ? A: No! Is it even possible?
    Q: Can we Leave someone that we Love just based on realistic thoughts - A: No! Why on earth?
    Q: Can Love hurt ? A: Yes! It hurts so good!
    Q: How do I handle tragic ciscumstances when I am in Love A: Just as bad as ever...
    Q: Others talk make you leav your Love? A: No! Now thats just plain silly!

    SvaraRadera
  5. okokok, my turn! (copies and pastes Apmels text and replaces with my own answers)

    Q: Should we ever create relations without feelings
    -A: Feelings? What kind? Relations? What kind? I have some kind of relationship with most ppl I meet, and a feeling of some kind is often needed to even make me remember someone. So I guess the answer is no, it is impossible.

    Q: Should we end feelings just cause the realistic analysis tells us to not continue...hmmm ?
    -A: Feelings are not really controllable by reasoning. Allthough circumstaces often changes your feelings without asking your oppinion. That doesn't mean you shouldn't change your relationship with a person based on realities.

    _You cannot act on feelings alone._

    Q: Can we Leave someone that we Love just based on realistic thoughts - A:Not thaughts, but realistic facts!

    Q: Can Love hurt ? A: yeah, especially when it ends ;)

    Q: How do I handle tragic ciscumstances when I am in Love
    A: Handle? I am a coward, I don't know how to handle it...

    Q: Others talk make you leave your Love?
    A: Haha, sounds like high school -no middle school-talk ;)

    SvaraRadera